Glass shower partitions have become an integral part of the modern bathroom. Besides serving the functional purpose of separating wet & dry areas, a glass bathroom partition provides elegance and style to the bathroom. Shower enclosures keep the bathroom dry, hygienic and safe. By restricting the water inside the wet room, shower enclosures keep the entire bathroom dry, thus making it bacteria free and hygienic. They can also reduce the chances of slipping by separating the wet space and allowing handles on the shower glass partition to hold on to.
Space has become the most precious commodity in cities today and by using a shower enclosure, you can save space. A modern bathroom has 3 specific areas: basin area, water closet area and shower area. A Corner standard-size shower cubicle with dimensions of 1m x 1m or 1.2 m x 1.2 m helps serve all the functional requirements of the bathroom. With its functional benefits, a bathroom glass partition has become a need in every bathroom today.
Before we understand the types of glass partition bathrooms, let's understand why exactly a bathroom partition is necessary! Shower cubicles are not only about looks and up the quality of your bathroom. A shower enclosure is primarily designed for easy maintenance of the bathroom and for safety. How? You may wonder. Here are a few reasons why a bathroom glass partition is important:
Space has become the most precious commodity in cities today and a bathroom shower enclosure helps save space. You can click here to read more about why shower enclosures are a must for the bathroom in future urban homes.
Glass shower enclosures come in various shapes, sizes and functionality. Some of them are
- Wall-to-wall shower cabins
- Frameless glass shower cubicles for a chic look.
- Sliding shower doors.
- Hinged shower doors.
- Corner walk-in shower enclosures with shower trays
- Bathroom glass partitions for urinals and more.
- Readily available in standard sizes
- Separates dry and wet areas and optimises bath spaces
- Easy Clean (Anti Limescale Treatment)
- Brass Hardware
- Made of toughened safety glass and high-quality hinges
- Choose from Frameless, Semi-framed and Framed enclosures
- One-stop solution (Design – Installation – Maintenance)
- Available at leading sanitaryware stores
- 5 Years Warranty on Hardware
- Bathroom Shower Enclosures and Partitions
Gone are the days when taking a shower was just meant for utility and functionality. Showering is all about relaxing, luxurious cleansing and rejuvenation of the mind and body. Bathroom shower enclosures are of utmost priority for a complete bathing experience these days as it is a symbol of sophistication and luxury. A bathroom shower enclosure is essentially a glass shower cubicle, where you can walk in and take a shower without getting the entire bathroom wet. You can learn more about different types of showers in our comprehensive guide today!
Welcome to the world of Jaquar shower enclosures! Each one comes with a ready-to-use feature that makes installation hassle-free. The Jaquar tempered glass partition goes through high quality and scratch tests to check for any defects. It also survived free fall and shattering tests to check for fracturing and ensures only maximum durability.
We at Jaquar understand how integral the shower cabin is for a modern bathroom set-up and strive to give our customers the best quality bathroom shower enclosures in various styles and designs. A single Jaquar glass for bathroom showers guarantees to take the aesthetics of your bathroom to the next level. Be it the Stark series bathroom shower cubicle or frameless IARA series walk-in shower enclosure, Jaquar products are a class apart.
Jaquar offers a wide range of standard shower enclosures- particularly the Optima, Delta and Fusion that adhere easily to your walls, creating a perfect bathroom separator for your showers.
You can look through the plethora of designs of Jaquar’s glass shower partition online and find the right fit for your bathroom. You can go for a tinted or frosted shower glass partition instead of clear glass. Or you can opt to customise the hardware of the shower glass partition like the stainless steel handles, frames etc., depending on the outlook of the rest of your bathroom. You can choose from different styles of doors, whether you want a bathroom glass partition sliding door or hinged ones. We ensure that the shower enclosure cost is affordable for our customers and definitely worth the glass partition in bathroom price.
Tempered shower enclosure glass
90% of an enclosure is glass, so glass must conform to the highest safety standards as it is used in the bathroom
- Fragmentation test : to check breakage pattern of glass
- Zebra test: no waviness
- Ball drop test (impact resistance): to check strength at point of impact
- Visual defects: to check bubbles, scratches, chipping at edges and other visible defects
- Free fall test: to check overall strength of glass, by throwing the glass freely on a plain surface
- These standards ensure that the glass passes stringent quality parameters
- Ensures consistency
- Enhances life of the product
- Conforms to both European and Indian standards
- IS 2553 ( part 1 : 1990 )
- IS 14900: 2000
- IS 2835: 1987
- En 14450 : 2000
- Adheres to European toughening norms
- Minimalist and sleek design to make entire glass partition bathroom look aesthetically appealing
- Made of brass with nickel and chrome plating
- Automatic closing upto 300
- Tested for 5 lakh cycles
- Rust proof screws
- Screw caps
- Protective film on the hardware to prevent scratches etc
- Designed to carry loads of upto 25 kg ( per hinge )
- Food grade plastic
- Minimalist and sleek design to match the hinges
- Made of brass with nickel and chrome plating
- SS 304 grade
- Mirror finish to match chrome finish of the hinges and connectors
- 19 mm dia
Semi Framed and Frameless Range
Made of food grade plastic
Concealed magnet ensuring longer life
Replacement even if it turns yellowish
Rise and fall mechanism : door rises 6 – 8 mm above the floor while opening thus preventing any chance of breakage
- Longest towel rod ( 405 mm x 205 mm ) to hang 2 towels
- Brass with nickel and chrome finish
- 19 mm dia
- No visible screws
- Sleek to match with hardware
- Transparent look complementing glass
- Enhances aesthetic appeal of enclosure
- 5 year warranty for complete peace of mind
- Aluminium profiles with powder coating
- Aluminium is first cut to size , then chemically treated and then powder coated so that there is no chance of rusting
- Adjustment of 15 mm so as to cover undulations in the wall
- Top hung channel – gives free walk way
- Wall profiles : sleek with 15 mm adjustment
- Rollers : ball bearing encapsulated in brass
- 5 year warranty on rollers
So if you are searching for shower enclosures in India, Jaquar offers you the best shower glass partition cost india with the best features, made exclusively for you! These shower enclosures come with a frameless shower door, sliding shower doors and semi-framed shower doors. You can choose from a wide range of options made available to you in-store or online.
Head to Jaquar and enhance your showering experience with these shower enclosures that come in various designs and styles. You can browse through Jaquar’s shower enclosure online by logging in to our website. If you are having trouble choosing the right shower glass partition for your bathroom you can consult with our highly-trained professionals through a virtual appointment. You can inquire about the shower cubicle dimensions, cost, effectiveness and feasibility for your bathroom space. Jaquar’s shower cubicle sizes are standard and also optimise your bath space, ensuring that you make the best use of the space available.
Shower enclosures come with a warranty of 5 years (except for the glass) with service backup, guaranteeing you the best quality you are looking for. Whether you would prefer the designer shower enclosure options or opt for the simpler, frameless option, Jaquar has it all when it comes to glass shower partitions. These shower enclosures also keep the rest of your bathroom clean and dry.
Framed shower doors require the support of metal frames and the glass panes are usually thin, whereas frameless shower doors are installed without a metal frame. The glass panes in this type of shower cubicle are thicker than framed shower doors and look more stylish and chic.
Jaquar shower enclosures come with a ready-to-fit design that can be installed with ease as long as the bathroom floor is an even, flat surface. They are readily available in standard sizes and will be installed by Jaquar’s skilled staff.
You can fit/install several bathroom accessories like towel rods, knobs, hooks, handles, mood lights and Bluetooth speakers/radio to the shower cubicles based on your needs. You can read more about different luxury bathroom accessories that fit perfectly in your bathroom.
Yes, a shower cubicle can be directly installed on the floor in the presence of a drain. If not it can be fitted with a shower tray that ensures a watertight sealing and prevents water overflow from the edges of the shower cubicle. Jaquar shower trays come in 3 different shapes to suit your shower enclosure shape and size.