Jaquar and its affiliates (“Jaquar,”“we,” or “us”) is committed to protecting your information.
This Policy applies to Jaquar and any entities doing business under the Jaquar name worldwide, which collect, process and/or store information.
If you have any questions about our privacy practices or questions, requests or concerns regarding your information, please contact us via email at the following addresses:
Jaquar is the data controller and has its principal place of business at Jaquar Group, Global Head Quarter, PlotNo.3, Sector – 11, IMT Manesar, Gurgaon (National,Capital Region )- 122050, INDIA
Information We Collect
We collect information from various sources and methods as described below.
Sources of Information
We collect information about you or your devices from the following sources:
- When you provide information to us when establishing or maintaining an account or otherwise receiving a service from us.
- When you provide information to us when registering to attend or while attending a Jaquar event. At our events:
- You may choose to use an RFID-enabled badge (which we use to track your location around our event sites so we can better understand your areas of interest) or a non-RFID enabled badge (which is not tracked); and
- Some exhibitor sessions and keynote presentations are recorded.
- If you choose to link your Jaquar account with your LinkedIn profile, we collect information from your profile.
- We use automated means (such as cookies) to collect data from your devices.
- We share information within the Jaquar corporate family in the ordinary course of business.
- We receive referrals from users and others.
- We collect or receive data from third parties, including, in some cases, publicly available directories, as part of our marketing and prospecting activities.
Types of Information
From the sources listed above, we collect the following types of information:
- name, business email address, phone number, physical address
- job title and professional details
- profile photograph
- LinkedIn profile data
- billing details
- information relevant to event attendance, such as meal preferences and requested accommodations
- opinions and other content or information submitted via our websites or other channels
- URLs of webpages visited
Information Collected Automatically
When you use our websites or apps, we automatically collect and analyze certain information, which includes unique browser identifiers, IP addresses, browser and operating system information, device identifiers (such as the Apple IDFA or Android Advertising ID), geolocation and other device-specific information, Internet connection information, as well as details about your interactions with websites and apps.
When you access Jaquar content via our apps, the apps will store an authentication token so you will not need to login every time.
We and third parties use various technologies to collect information about your activities on the Jaquar websites and apps.
- Cookies and other local storage technologies. Cookies and local storage objects are files that contain data, such as unique identifiers, that we or a third party transfer to or read from your device to recognize the device, provide services, keep records, and conduct analytics and marketing. We and third parties use automated means to read or write information on your devices. These means include various types of cookies and other browser-based or plugin-based local storage (such as HTML5 storage or Flash-based storage).
You may choose to set your web browser to refuse certain types of cookies or to alert you when certain types of cookies are being sent. Some browsers offer similar settings for HTML5 local storage and Flash storage. However, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies or local storage, certain websites (including our own Websites) may not function properly.
- Other technologies. We use other standard automated technologies, such as web beacons (also called clear GIFs or pixel tags) or similar technologies to deliver or communicate with cookies and track your use of our websites and/or apps. We include web beacons in email messages to track whether you open the messages, as well as for other uses as described below.
In some cases, we facilitate the collection of information by advertising services administered by third parties. The ad services track your online activities over time by collecting information through automated means such as cookies, and they use this information to show you ads tailored to your individual interests or characteristics and/or based on prior visits to certain sites or apps, or other information we know, infer or have collected from you.
- For example, we and the third-party vendors use first- and third-party cookies together, as well as other automated means and other data (such as the data described above) to:
- Recognize you and your devices;
- Inform, optimize, and serve ads; and
- Report on our ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services (including how they are related to visits to specific sites or apps).
To learn more about interest-based advertising generally, including how to opt out from the targeting of interest-based ads by some of our current ad service partners, click here. For controls specific to advertising and analytics services offered by Google, click here, here and here. If you replace, change or upgrade your browser, or delete your cookies, you may need to use these opt-out tools again. We do not respond to browser-based do-not-track signals.
Please refer to your mobile device manufacturer's website (or the website for its operating system) for instructions on how to use any additional privacy controls offered by your mobile operating system, such as privacy settings for device identifiers and geolocation.
How We Use Information We Collect
We use and disclose your information as follows:
- On the basis of implied or express consent, such as:
- To send you certain information, including marketing communications;
- To customize the content and advertising you see on our websites and apps, across the Internet, and elsewhere;
- At events:
- You may choose to use a badge with an RFID chip, which has a unique identifier that can be scanned from various distances. If you select an RFID-enabled badge, we may use it to track your location around our event sites so we can better understand your areas of interest.
- If you do not want us to track your location, you may obtain a non-RFID enabled badge by asking Events staff at the registration desk.
- For our legitimate interests in conducting our business, such as:
- To fulfill your requests;
- To respond to your questions, concerns, or customer service inquiries;
- To otherwise communicate with you about your account;
- To carry out certain marketing activities;
- To conduct research and analysis, including surveys;
- For events:
- To publish attendee lists for our events;
- To provide relevant information (for hospitality and safety purposes) to hotels and other facilities involving in hosting the event attendees.
- To enforce the legal terms that govern our websites, apps and services;
- For pre-transaction review in relation to the transactions described in the preceding list item; or
- To create aggregated or anonymized data, which we may use and disclose without restriction;
- To comply with applicable laws, protect rights, safety and property, and respond to lawful requests from public authorities (such as disclosing data in appropriate situations for national security or law enforcement purposes); or
- To perform a service on behalf of a client who gives us the data.
Some features of our websites, apps and services allow you to make data public or engage in other sharing. For example:
- Registration on some of our websites or apps will create a public profile (or a profile visible to other registered users), which includes information drawn from social networking accounts that you associate with the profile, such as name, photo and bio, as well as other information that you add.
- If you post content or otherwise participate in discussion forums or other social areas of our websites or apps, your participation (including the content you post, your name, and a link to your profile) may be shared across our websites and apps and in other public or private areas of the internet.
Special uses and disclosures of automatically collected data are described in the preceding section.
We generally retain information for so long as it is be relevant to the purposes above. Data may persist in copies made for backup and business continuity purposes for additional time.
For any of the purposes above, we share information with other members of our corporate family. We also share your information with third-party service providers that perform services on our behalf.
Some third parties’ embedded plugins or other automated technology on our websites, such as cookies or social sharing buttons, allow their operators to learn that you have visited or interacted with our websites, and they combine this information with other, identifiable information they have collected about your visits to other websites or online services. These third parties handle this information, and other information they directly collect through their content and plugins, pursuant to their own privacy policies.
Choices About Use of Your Information
We will respect your wishes not to receive marketing communications. You can change your marketing preferences by contacting us at the addresses. If you gave us your email address to receive marketing communications, you can opt out at any time by using the unsubscribe links or instructions included at the bottom of our emails. Please note that we will continue to send you service-related communications regardless of any opt-out request. We will not sell or share your information or information with third parties (other than our subsidiaries or affiliates) for their own promotional or marketing purposes unless you give us consent to do so and where permitted by applicable law.
You also can exercise certain opt-out rights by following the instructions at the end of the “Information Collected Automatically” section above.
We have implemented administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help prevent unauthorized access. Despite these measures, no data transmission over the Internet can be entirely secure, and we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit via our websites or apps.
We make efforts to restrict access to information to only those employees, contractors, and agents who need such access in order to operate, develop, improve, or deliver our programs, products, and services.
Please note that you are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your credentials used to access any account or service with Jaquar, and you must report suspected unauthorized activity to us. You are responsible for activity conducted with your credentials.
International Data Transfers
Access to Your Information/Data Subject Rights
In some cases, you may directly access your online profiles and other personal details and amend, update, add, or delete information yourself by logging into the relevant portions of our websites and apps.
You can request access to information we hold about you, ask us to correct any information that may be inaccurate, and/or ask us to block or delete such information and object to the processing of information (within the limits of applicable law). In situations where we process your information on behalf of our clients, we may refer the request to the relevant client and cooperate with their handling of the request, subject to any special contractual arrangement with that client. To access, correct, or raise inquiries about your information in our possession, please email us at privacy@Jaquar.com or contact:
Global Data Protection Officer
Jaquar Group, Global Head Quarter, PlotNo.3, Sector – 11, IMT Manesar, Gurgaon (National,Capital Region )- 122050, INDIA
We may require you to prove your identity with approved identification before fulfilling your request.
Questions, Complaints, and Dispute Resolution
If you have any questions about this Policy or how Jaquar processes your information, please email us at the relevant address above or contact us at: privacy@Jaquar.com.
Any complaints about our adherence to the practices described in this Policy should first be directed to Jaquar’s Global Data Protection Officer at privacy@Jaquar.com. We will attempt to answer your questions and satisfy your concerns in a timely and complete manner as soon as possible.
If you are an EU data subject and your complaint is not resolved after discussing the matter with us, we will work to resolve the matter, free of charge to you, through cooperation with the relevant European privacy regulator. Formal complaints regarding our data protection practices and related actions regarding information from countries outside the EU may be addressed directly to the relevant data protection authority in your country.
To provide increased value to you, we provide links to other websites or resources that are not part of the products, programs, or services run by Jaquar. We do not control these websites or their privacy practices, and any information you provide to these sites is subject to the Privacy Policies of those sites and not this Policy.
Our websites and apps deliver business-related content and are specifically aimed at and designed for use by adults. We do not knowingly solicit or collect information from or about individuals under the age of 18 years.
Jaquar has an ongoing policy of design, development and improvement thus reserves the right to modify specifications and prices without any prior notice.
As a condition of your use of the Services, you will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any jaquar’s server, or the network(s) connected to any Jaquar server, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of any Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, other accounts, computer systems or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services.