- Jaquar Group is a rapidly growing multi-diversified bathroom solutions brand with a turnover of Rs.2753 Crores in 2016 -17, which is expected to reach – Rs. 3500 Crores in 2017-18
- Jaquar is one of the fastest growing bath brands in the world with presence in over 45+ Countries across Europe, Middle East, Asia- Pacific, Africa and the SAARC region
- Jaquar Group CAGR of last 5 years is over 22%
- The increase in sale in last 5 years is 14670 million (INR) and the % annual growth since 2010-11 is over 67%
- Conceived way back in 1960, Jaquar Group today is an undisputed market leader in the organized bath fittings category with over 60% market share
- The pioneering spirit of the Group has been constantly striving to create value and exceeding customer’s expectations in quality, delivery and cost effectiveness through continuous product innovation and cutting edge technologies
- In line with the company’s mission to deliver unparalleled bathing products, the Jaquar Group has 5 state-of-the-art manufacturing units in India and 1 in South Korea, spread over 270,000 sq. m, equipped with modern machine and processes.
- Currently, the Group delivers over 1.7 million bathrooms every year and produces over 24 million bath fittings annually
- The Jaquar Group today has a dedicated workforce of 8014 employees across the globe
- Dedicated to the best in class customer service, Jaquar Group currently has 1143 experienced service technicians
- Jaquar Group was built on the platform of highest quality standards, aesthetics and with the intent of providing world class products. Founded in 1960 by Late Shri N. L. Mehra, Jaquar Group is an undisputed market leader in the bath fittings category that has transformed the industry from merely utilitarian to inspirational
- Jaquar Group caters to various segments of bath industry with different brands for residential and commercial sectors:
o Brand Artize for Luxury segment
o Brand Jaquar for Premium segment
o Brand Essco for Value segment
- Today Jaquar Group is India’s most searched bath brand on Google (Google trends period 13-15), leader by far. As per super brand across 2000 brands (all top brands across category) in India, Jaquar Group stands in top 5% brand with maximum recognition and awareness
- Jaquar Group is India’s most trusted bath fittings brand (AC Neilson 2013)
- Jaquar Group is the first Indian bathing brand to mark its presence at global bathing fair at ISH Frankfurt in 2013,2015 & 2017
- The company’s approach to aesthetic design has won several accolades like IF Awards (Germany), Plus X (Germany) & Good Design (U.S.A), Elle Décor International Award, Indian Design Mark among others
- The Group has been globally certified in quality by SASO, WRAS, ISO, BIS, KIWA, PZH and TISI
It pays a tribute to the fine traditions of exquisite craftsmanship and precision. Where design, technology and talent combine to deliver a masterpiece. Artize products are crafted for luxurious bath spaces. You will discover them to be amongst the world’s most exclusive collection to have ever graced bath interiors. Perfect harmony is the very essence of Artize either together as coordinates or even as individual pieces. Artize exquisite craftsmanship is so stunning that they can inspire the design principles of not just your bath spaces but of your entire living spaces. Truly an aspirational collection in Faucets, Ceramics and Wellness Products, Artize spells luxury through a combination of design, technology and talent anywhere in the world.
Brand Promise: Craftsmanship in Water
- Exclusive ( crafted) designer products
- World class quality
- Unmatched service
JOEYFORLIFE is the world’s leading provider of luxury showering system. The JOEYFORLIFE has specialized automated R&D facilities in Seoul, South Korea for Luxury shower. With two production plants in South Korea as well in-house Design center officially approved by KOITA (Korea Industrial Technology Association). The JOEYFORLIFE, which was acquired by the JAQUAR Group in July 2016, The Jaquar Group is one of the fastest growing bath brands in the world with presence in 30+ countries.
With the vision to evolve into a ‘Complete Bathing Solutions’ enterprise, Jaquar has successfully diversified into various bath verticals like sanitary ware, shower enclosure, water heaters, concealed cisterns, wellness range of products like whirlpool, shower panels, showers, steam cabin and spa. Jaquar group has also forayed in concept lighting solutions for all residential, commercial and outdoor applications. As a one window solution, Jaquar concept lighting offers wide range of high quality products, design consultancy, installation and post care.
Jaquar has given the Indian consumer an easy access to the finest choice of bathing products. Today Jaquar stands for India’s most trusted brand which speaks volumes about its quality and customer service making it an undisputed leader in bath fittings in India. Functional and practical design for Indian market is what makes Jaquar a leader in this segment. Jaquar is perfect symphony of global designs with manufacturing keeping in view the tough Indian water conditions and rough usage.
Brand Promise: Experience Bathing
- Complete bathing brand
- Quality products ( Made in India/Made for India)
- Wide range ( depth and width)
- Superior, efficient, widest service network
For over five decades now, Essco the bath fitting brand has been supporting affordable and sustainable housing in India. Essco is a value for money bath brand from Jaquar group which is the leader in complete bathing solution. Essco, a pan India brand, added a whole new chapter in the bath fitting industry by ushering an era of organized bath market. Essco set out with an obsession for good quality product at affordable pricing, one that was unheard in the corridors of bath fitting manufacturers then. With its 10 years of warranty and impeccable customer service, Essco is standing tall in Indian bath fitting industry since 1960 and touching more hearts every year.
Essco story was not just about making any other bath products. It was about functional bath fittings that delivers great performance at low cost. Most of all, we help Indian consumer realize their dreams and aspirations to live a better quality of life through better sanitation every day. Essco believes in the ‘Indian dream of affordable housing’
Essco offers its customers - Taps, Sanitary ware and Accessories. Essco is the benchmark or a starting point for organized bath industry in India. It defines base quality standards in India.
Manufacturing Expertise – Supporting the ‘Make in India’ vision of the Government
- In line with the company’s mission to deliver unparalleled bathing products, the Jaquar Group’s manufacturing units are spread over 270,000 Sq. m, across 5 plants in India & 1 plant in South Korea
- Adhering to global quality certification, Jaquar Group’s manufacturing setup is a zero-waste plant recycling 150,000 litres of water every day and 11,680 tonnes of brass recycled every year. Embracing green philosophy, Jaquar plant generates 5.4 MW of solar energy
- Investment made: In last two years, investment of over 3000 million (INR) has been made on new plants of shower enclosure, wellness range of products including upgradation of bath fittings plants with robotic machining and advanced Research & Development centre
- Production numbers:
o 24 million bath fittings every year
o 1.7 million bathrooms every year
Indigenization of products
- Functional innovation, practical designs and manufacturing excellence aimed towards indigenization is what makes Jaquar a leader
- The focus is indigenization of products to suit the requirements of the Indian market, customizing as per the needs of the Indian consumers
- Our products are a perfect symphony of global designs, with manufacturing in view of tough Indian water conditions and roughed usage
- The product designs from Jaquar Group meet global parameters on ergonomics, finish, material, safety standards, environmental impact and functionality
- To ensure performance and longevity, all products undergo numerous tests. There is a well-equipped R&D Centre with the latest 3D Modelling Design software to carry out design functions and define technical specifications. Towards building a sustainable and a better tomorrow, Jaquar’s products successfully champion the value of water
- Jaquar’s eco-friendly design ethos conserves water and the incredibly superior water-saving advantage can be experienced in the products like faucets, air-showers, sensor taps, efficient flushing systems etc. To add to this, Jaquar’s eco-friendly and pollution-free (zero wastage) manufacturing plants promote a conscious and responsible usage of water